Friday, April 10, 2009

Maps

Its funny to look at maps while you're not home.  It shows that you are far from home, but at the same time you realize that you're never really out of reach.   It's refreshing and revitalizing to look at maps and see exactly how far away you are.   Let's say you're about 11 hours from home; You know that you have the freedom to drop everything you're doing at the moment and make that drive at any given time, and if you do it accordingly, can make it home just in time for dinner to hit the table.  
      I can't wait to go home again to see everyone that I love and miss dearly; My Dad and Mom, my brother Matt, my closest friends Drew, Joe and Bethany, and of course the person that brings out the best in my, Kelsey.  I hope nothing has changed with anyone when I come home.  I know I haven't kept in the closest contact with some certain friends and loved ones, but we've all had distance before, and the ones that matter stay close no matter how far the distance.  I can say that I'm not worrying too much about it.   Next Friday will make my month.  It'll be so refreshing.  

Goodnight, Virginia. 

1 comment:

  1. my hair is longer that's the only change with me...and I need to cut my toenails?

    I can't wait to see you on Thursday!

    <3.

    -B

    ReplyDelete